Friday 29 September 2017

A few photos from my trip to the coast

Hi, I just thought I would share a few photographs I took last week whilst we were at our caravan which is on the East coast near Filey in North Yorkshire. I think I need to start taking my proper camera with me, it is just so beautiful.

All the photos I took were just using my iPhone but I think they turned out ok.

Whitby Abbey

Whitby Abbey

The Church of Saint Mary, Whitby

The beach between Filey and Hunmanby Gap

Hunmanby Gap

Hunmanby Gap


I hope you enjoyed my photos. We were so lucky with the weather and I really enjoyed taking photos of the gorgeous scenery. Looking forward to the changing seasons and weather which should add some real interest to my future photos.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend (hang in there, its almost here)

xxx

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Great photo's so pleased you shared them x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes