Tuesday 12 September 2017

Crochet on a rainy night

What a rainy night it is tonight. I finished work at 6pm then headed off home where my hairdresser came round to do my hair - cut and colour so all they roots have gone for now. 

Now time to relax ..... watching The Great British Bake Off .... bread week tonight ..... and as I listen to the rain pouring down outside it is time for a little crochet. 




Just a simple corner to corner blanket with magic wool that I picked up from a local store. I started with a different pattern but I didn't like how it was working up. I am so much happier with this pattern. I will try to save some wool to make a matching baby hat too to complete the set. 

I will post the competed blanket when I have finished it.

Have a lovely evening xx


1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Ooh this is so pretty l loved doing this when my children where little xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes