Tuesday 12 March 2013

Classic black


Hi there, well it is beads all the way for me at the moment. My card making is on hold and I have stood down from my papercrafting design teams. I will look forward to making cards as and when I feel like it now and I know my mojo will come back soon. In the mean time I am playing with lots of bling!!


Here are a few bracelets I have made using good old black ..... a total classic but still fun.



I made this for a night out (well, afternoon cocktails lol) with friends at the weekend. It is just lovely in real life - pretty agate beads and Czech fire polished crystals. The spacers are fab and I have ordered more of these .... everyone needs a little sparkle in their life. I also love the clasp on this and will order a few more to have a play with different types of multi strand bracelets.



I have just made this memory wire wrap bracelet this afternoon for an old friend. It is a mix of different glass beads and seed beads with some lovely fire polished crystals. The charm is a clip charm so it can be changed or added to other pieces of jewellery. I just made a totally random design and I have to admit it freaked me out not having a neat sequence of beads but I actually like how it turned out. 



The last bracelet I am sharing is actually the first one I made. I cannot remember if I shared it before or not on my blog so here it is. This little creation is what got me hooked on making bracelets. I made it at Craftaganza last November and the rest is history ..... as they say.


Watch out for more posts this week because I have the rest of the week off - woop woop.

Have a lovely week
xxxxxx


4 comments:

Louise said...

Ooh, love your bracelets Marcea! Have a great week off x

Crafty Lark said...

Beautiful bracelets, hope you get to relax and mojo returns full steam. xx Flora

Sharon said...

I can see why you love making these bracelets Marcea. They are stunning, though I will miss your cards.
I have joined Bloglovin ready for Google Reader finishing and would love it if you could follow me there also.
Hugs Sharon, x

Unknown said...

Your work is beautiful! Love the one with the heart! :)
Have a nice Sunday!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes