Thursday 28 March 2013

Jewellery update

 

 

Hi there, wow it is ages since my last post. I tend to spend more time on Facebook these days than my blog. If you want to follow me you can visit my jewellery page and like it (pretty please).

So what have I been up to – well basically lots and lots of beaded projects. Here are a couple of makes …….

aquaswar

This is one of my favourite bracelets I have made and has so much bling factor. Made completely from crystals (Swarovski and Chinese) it really has the wow factor. I bought all my supplies from Beads Direct …. links below.

 Crimp tubes silver-plated Beadalon size #3, 2mm.

 

Challenges:

By the cute and girly – My favourite things (beads)

The next bracelet is a really fun memory wire bracelet I made for a lady at work. It is for her nieces birthday – I really love the pink and turquoise colour combo on this. It is made with a mixture of glass beads with the odd grown up crystal thrown in. Finished with a blingy initial charm.

turqmemwire

Right, that’s all from me today – I have had a bead delivery and now I need to sort all this lot out into my storage …..

beads

I will try and post tomorrow but if I do not please can I wish you all a Happy Easter xxxx

4 comments:

Crafty Lark said...

Like both bracelets but the top one is utterly gorgeous. Also what a super delivery. Have fun. xx Flora

Sandra H said...

Ooooh totally stunning and what a fab delivery!! Happy easter to you too x

Céline said...

fantastic jewel
thanks for playing with us at BTC&G
hugs
céline

זהבית שקד said...

Wow!!
I love the bracelets

Zehavit Shaked

http://zehavitshaked.blogspot.co.il/2012/12/blog-post.html

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes