Friday 1 March 2013

BOGOF …… oops!

 

 

Afternoon everyone. Sorry if I sounded rude in my title but what I really wanted to say was two bracelets in one post!! I should hopefully be fast asleep right now because I am half way through my nights shifts. I hope blogger is behaving because it is time for a brand new challenge on Beading Friends Forever (or BFF as we like to call it). If you do not know what it is then I will quickly explain. I decided to start a challenge blog for beaders because basically there were none around that I could find. So we are now onto our 2nd challenge and I am so excited. I have had such wonderful feedback. I have also set up a Facebook page too which you can join here and it is such a fabulous group of friendly people all sharing inspiration, tips and friendship.

Anyway onto the challenge. Full details are on the BFF blog if you want to join in.

My first bracelet is following the tutorial. Well, this did take a bit of time to make and rather a lot of seed beads but I really like it and I am pleased I learnt a new type of bracelet. I dare say a few people will curse my choice this month but hey, it is a challenge blog isn’t it and we have a month to create it lol. It would be dull if the same type of bracelet was chosen each month.

doublespiral

This is a double spiral bracelet. I bought all my supplies from Beads Direct – I promise to link them all up when I wake up.

My second bracelet is for the ‘Favourite colour combo’ theme. I do really like black and pink when I am making jewellery and I have to say it is one of my more popular colour selections with orders that I get.

rawmarch

These are black agate and pink jade beads – semi precious and lovely! The charm is a Swarovski Elements charm and really adds some bling factor.

I really hope you pop over and give us a chance – it would be great to see even more new faces this month. Thanks, have a great weekend ahead whatever you do xxxx

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful and the colours go so well together x

Nannieflash said...

Stunning designs and beautiful colour choice to. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes