Saturday 6 October 2012

Tutorial for camouflage


Good afternoon. Yay I have finished my set of night shifts!!!!

Do you remember that I promised you a tutorial on how to create camouflage clothing. Well I have kept my promise.




If you pop over to the Spectrum Noir blog you will find my tutorial HERE. I hope you find it helpful. Make sure you check out the other colouring guides - there are some really amazing projects and step by steps available.

There is also time to join in the Spectrum Noir Challenge - details are HERE.

I am going to go into town now to buy some crochet hooks and wool. I have decided to teach myself how to crochet lol. Watch out for my efforts!!!!

Have a fabulous weekend xxx






7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh this is totally gorgeous!! x

Sandra H said...

Oh this is totally gorgeous!! x

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Marcea.

Hugs Julie x

franzesjoi said...

really beautiful, marcea!! :)

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crafty Lark said...

Fantastic card and I so love the sentiment. xx Flora

rosie said...

fab image. great sentiment x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes