Tuesday 2 October 2012

Toread Tuesday

 

 

Morning folks, oooh it seems ages since I shared one of the new Toread stamps but it is only a few days. Have you all managed to order yours yet? What a successful launch it was. I love these so much as you know so I thought I would share another cutie with you all.

12-09.12

Just incase you have been living in a cave for the past month these fabulous stamps are from Crafter’s Companion. There is a matching CD-Rom too which is where I printed these gorgeous papers from. There is also Reddy decoupage and Hunkydory paper kits too so there really is something for everyone.

12-09.12a

My Spectrum Noir pens have been given a good work out too with all this colouring. The vibrant colours are shown so well with these adorable images. Remember for great results to stamp or print onto Neenah card.

12-09.12b

Don’t forget the new Ultimate Pen Storage is now for sale also from Crafter’s Companion. It is available on the website and also from Create and Craft – there is a 4 day deal on it so check out the website or tv for more details. Here is a picture of my speccies all neatly packed away in my new storage. All types of pens fit these including Promarkers and Copics. I just need to buy more trays to add onto this to store all my pens. There is a special offer on the website this week for the storage so check it out if you want a bargain!

pens

I will leave Mickey Mouse guarding my pens whilst I am at work.

See you all later xxxx

10 comments:

jane stillman said...

A lovely card, love the colours and the image is so cute x

Donka said...

love your card Marcea. it is gorgeous. xx

Squirrel x said...

How many pens bird?! Simply gorgeous card hun, and such fab colours. Hugs Sxx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, love the image and detail.

What a fab pen system can't wait for mine to come.

Hugs Julie x

Miradormakings said...

This is great i have just ordered the CD and stamps from C&C cant wait to have a play.

Joan x

lady jasmine crafts said...

This is so sweet. xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cookie said...

gorgeous card love toread they are fabulous and i love the pen storage unit, its amazing xxx

Claveh said...

Marcea, she is lovely, I cannot believe how expertly she is coloured, you are amazing! xxx

Ineke Original said...

Just love it! Well done!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes