Wednesday 24 October 2012

Even witches need a bit of bling ….

 

 

Good morning folks. Well I am still full of the cold and feeling generally yuck! I have managed some crafting though and made this card for The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.

The theme this week is Halloween. Only a week to go so make sure you join in with your crafty makes.

05-10.12

I have used on of the printables again this week. They are so lovely and easy to do. I have matted onto some purple card and added flowers, leaves (skeleton of course, lol) and some bling. I found this brad that I have had for years. Isn’t it gorgeous – I think it was a Dovecraft one but I can’t be sure.

05-10.12a

I thought I would show you a close up so you could see the beautiful detail in the colouring. I think they are also a great guide for helping with colouring re shading etc. There are so many to pick from on The Paper Shelter website, this lovely lady is on offer at the moment HERE.

05-10.12c

There is even a matching insert! I love these so much. It is great because you can have the image to colour or the printable for a different look ….. what fab value for money.

See you all later xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh Marcea shes gorgeous and youve done a stunning job with her. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Marcea love the image which is coloured so beautifully. The layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Crafty Lark said...

What a fab fun card, had loads of fun just looking at the detail. xx Flora

Sandra H said...

So lovely is this x

julie_woolston said...

Oh wow Marceau this is stunning, love the fab detail and layout.

Hugs Julie x

coops said...

so gorgeous marcea.your design is stunning and i love the image and colours ;D

xx coops xx

rosie said...

gorgeous Marcea. love the layout x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes