Wednesday 17 October 2012

I want green hair!

 

Boo!!!!!

Did I make you jump? I bet I didn’t. The only way I could scare you today is if I popped right up in front of your face. I am looking rather grim today and I feel a little bit under the weather. There seems to be a lot of yuckiness around at the moment so if you are also feeling ill then GET WELL SOON!!!!

Another Wednesday already, can you believe it. That means it is time for a brand new challenge on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog. This week we have a fabulous inspiration board so use it in what ever way you choose to help your creativity flow.

04-10.12

How cool is Edward here – inspired of course from Twilight (hanging my head in shame because I still haven’t seen any of the films or read the books – I will get around to it though). My papers are by Basic Grey – haven’t used BG for a while so nice to get back into these.

04-10.12a

I have taken loads of inspiration from the boards – the colours, Halloween theme etc. I was tempted to give him a really pale complexion but I chickened out. I did give him extra colour in his hair though – check out those green streaks – WOW!

04-10.12b 

I wish we celebrated Halloween more here in the UK but we are getting better I think. I see some amazing photos on the internet of how homes are decorated in America – so cool x

I have used a mixture of Copics and Spectrum Noirs to colour with. All colours shown below.

04-10.12e04-10.12d04-10.12c

Heidi will be giving a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store! 

Products:

*The Greeting Farm ROLL CALL Cling Rubber Stamps*Copic 12 Bold BASIC SKETCH MARKER SET Colors*Crafter's Companion BRIGHTS 24 SET SPECTRUM NOIR MARKERS 751729*Tsukineko MEMENTO Full Size Ink Pad TUXEDO BLACK*Bo Bunny LITTLE MISS  Jewels iCandy JLM798

If you are looking for some Halloween products just click the pic below for some amazing stash.

Halloween & Other Autumn Products

Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog

Thanks for looking. I will be back tomorrow with pics of my crocheted efforts. If you want an early peek then pop over HERE xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card love the image his green hair is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

Great card Marcea, what a cool dude with his open shirt and green hair. Hugs Frea

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Marcea :-) Edward is FAB ! I remember Amy reading all the books and watching the films,,,, anyways ,,, love his green streaks and all the details ,,BRILL :-)

Hope you fele better soon xx

luv
Lols x x x

Lisa Carroll said...

Marcea, this is awesome! Love the mesh- - it adds great texture! :)

Heather said...

Fabulous Marcea, I love your choice of the Basic Grey, great design and Edward is gorgeous with that stunning hair do!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Lin said...

Cool little dude with those stripes in his hair! Love your take on the photo board, Marcea!

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card Marcea, love the image and the colours combo, I love his green hair!

Hope you soon feel better.

Hugs Julie x

rosie said...

gorgeous card Marcea. love the image and colours x

coops said...

so stunning marcea.love the image and his hair is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Super sweet card, Marcea! I love the two tone colored hair and the embellishments are FAB!


*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Melissa Bove said...

Fabulous card Marcea!! Love that image with the green hair!! Fabulous papers too!!

hugs...

scrapbetti said...

great card

Interior Designer said...

lovely card Marcea

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes