Sunday 11 December 2011

Touched by Love



Hello and welcome to my turn on Sunday's with Crissy. I hope you are all managing to keep warm and are enjoying the build up to the festive season. Our theme this month is nice and easy ....... ANYTHING GOES. All you need to do is use one of Crissy's images - either digis or rubber stamps are fine, just be creative and have fun.


I have used this beautiful digi which is called Touched by Love and is available from Whimsy Stamps. Apologies for the dark picture - I will take a new one in the morning and replace it on here for you all.

I have cut up a bit more of that gold mesh I found, I love it … it is going to be on so many of my cards, lol. Dug out my charms too – not used these in ages but might get back into using them. Think I need to have a good sort out of my stash, I have no idea what I have anymore, there is just so much now.


A closer look at the gorgeous image ...... she was such a joy to colour. I have been trying new colours for hair and I am quite pleased with how this turned out. She took ages to colour but I am happy with the results so that is all that counts isn’t it.

I have made an A5 card so it is quite large for me. Have you seen the Pick of the Week on Create and Craft ….. Crafter’s Companion have some fab products to help you make enveloboxes and boxes up to 12 x 12 in size – OMG I think we all need one don’t you!!!!!

Challenges

Ok, almost time for dinner – catch up later in the week xxx

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh Wow your card is stunning!! beautiful image and the colouring is perfect:) Sandra H

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really sweet, love the image and that paper is gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous, love the image.....

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crissy Armstrong said...

As always Marcea, you did a beautiful job! The colours are gorgeous. Beautiful embellishing too!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes