Thursday 8 December 2011

LOTV ….. A sad farewell :o(


Good morning my lovelies, what a sad day it is today. This is the very last time we will be bringing you a challenge from the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog. I only found out last week that Lili of the Valley no longer wanted to continue the challenge blog and I am just gutted. I have been on the team for years, way before the cute rubber stamps were around and I have always been so proud to be on the team. Jacqui is starting a new challenge blog called Lili’s Little Fairies in place of this challenge so you can still use your stamps to make gorgeous cards and share them with us all.

Anyway, it is with a heavy heart that I bring you my very last card for Lili of the Valley

Our theme is pink, silver and white…

03-12.11

Here is a closer look at this sweet image …

03-12.11a

I used my speccies to colour the background – they are perfect for this and leave no streaks at all, seamless!!

03-12.11b

Loving the silver embellies, think they are from Magnolia but I aren’t sure ….. they are pretty where ever they are from :o)

So there you go. I hope I have been able to provide you with some inspiration over the years. I know so many of you just adore these stamps and I am so thankful to Jacqui that you will all have somewhere to share your creations. Thankyou for all your loyal support over the years with our blog :o)

Challenges
The Crazy Challenge – Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts Inc TLT – Snowflakes and Sparkle
Creative Card Crew - ‘Tis the Season
Oldie but a Goodie – Christmas, No Red or Green
ABC Christmas Challenge – Y is for Yippee
Creative Inspirations – Snow much Fun
Cute Card Thursday – Anything Goes
MAWTT – Last Minute Christmas
Southern Girls – Ribbon Madness
Fussy and Fancy – Photo Inspiration
Secret Crafter – Photo Inspiration
Pile it On –Bling it Up
Anyone for Anya – Something Christmassy
The Ribbon Girl – Jingle all the way to Christmas

Big fairy hugs
Marcea xxx

20 comments:

Denise said...

Oh Marcea, this really is such sad news.
Love your card - great colouring and beautiful image.
Hugs
Denise xx

Kirsty said...

Hi I really lived this challenge too but hey go the new one shall be super. I live the colour scheme yours is so pretty abs bright! Kitty :D

craftymum said...

gorgeous card
hugs sarah x

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card, as always your colouring is stunning, Mary x

Sandra H said...

Hi, Oh l can imagine how your feeling it will upset a lot of people, your card is just so beautiful the image is gorgeous and coloured beautifully too! look forward to the new blog then so we can still do the challenges:) Sandra H

Catherine said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Marcea.

Catherine x

pinky said...

That really is sad news, can't understand why they want to stop the challenge, its where I came across those little images in the first place:( I love your card Marcea. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.
Pinky

Caroljenks said...

Beautiful card - love your colouring.

I can't believe LOTV are ending their challenge blog - I'm gutted!

Back to your card....Thanks for joining in with our 'Y for Yipee' over at ABC Christmas :)

Carol x

Mynn xx said...

Oh, so sorry about your favorite challenge closing! :( If you'd like to join us at Make My Monday, we'd love to have you as a new addition! :)

Onto your FABULOUS card! LOVE the image you chose--and the coloring is amazing! :) LOVE IT!!!

downrightcrafty said...

Gorgeous take on the photo inspiration, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Francesca said...

What an absolutely adorable and delightful creation

thanks for joining us at Secret crafter Saturday challenge and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Stunning card hun, just love the colours!
Such sad news about LOTV, but I'm sure the new one will be even better!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Karita said...

Fantastic card! :)
Image is beautiful and I love your card desing with gorgeous papers, flowers and lace :)

Thank you for joining at Sketch Saturday :)
Hugs,
Karita

Martina Rau said...

What a lovely work! I love it!

Hugs
Tina

nessy said...

just the sweetest card marcea ~so very sad that the challenge blog is finishing!!
vanessa xx

DesignerDiva said...

A beautiful card Marcea I was gutted to hear they are finishing too!
Thanks for joining us at Oldie But A Goodie this time and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Tracy said...

Fab entry, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Aunty Sue said...

Beautiful card and shame that another good challenghe blog has gone but glad another is replacing it. Thanks for playing along with our Snow Much Fun Challenge over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday’s Challenge Blog

Digi Darla said...

Wow!!! Fantastic cards, love it...
Please visit my challenge blog at www.DigiDarla.com sometime. XXX~DigiDarla

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes