Saturday 17 December 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday

Hi there, Saturday so here is my music share for the week ....... just getting ready for a messy get together with my friends in York. We are getting the 3pm bus to town so lord only knows what we will be like by the last bus at midnight, hehehehe ...... pics on Facebook to follow!



My song this week is just so catchy, I love it!!!!!! Hmmmm the girl in the video is wearing my stocking tights that I had earlier this year, I had the decency to wear a dress too though lol.

Enjoy........

'Dedicated to my Ex'




Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.



To play along just share the logo somewhere on your blog, post your video (read HERE how to do this) and then add your post link to blue froggy below .... easy!!!!

REMEMBER - YOU CAN JOIN IN ANY DAY OF THE WEEK - NOT JUST SATURDAY :o)







2 comments:

Elise said...

Hi Marcea! I love this song as well! :) I am looking forward to "playing" with you on Lili's Little Fairies!

Hugs,
Elise

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

This is a very catchy tune, I really enjoyed it. I actually heard it twice, the same day you posted this.. how weird was that?!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes