Saturday 10 December 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday


Hiya, hope you are all having a really nice weekend so far. I have been chilling and doing a bit of colouring etc so it has been really nice. Ryan has also popped home until tomorrow morning so it is nice to see him for a few hours.

It is the X Factor final tonight here in the UK and it has been an interesting series but not as good as recent years. Having said that there are 3 good acts in the final so who knows who will win. Great to see a girl group in the final at long last - well done Little Mix!!!!



I wondered what to share with you all this week on Music Saves My Soul and in the end I decided on one of the most amazing performance I have watched on X Factor - just watching it again really touched me - Alexandra's face throughout the performance is just so special to watch and you can really see how much it means to her being able to perform with Beyonce. I am certain this performance helped her win the series.

Enjoy ......







To play along just share the logo somewhere on your blog, post your video (read HERE how to do this) and then add your post link to blue froggy below .... easy!!!!

REMEMBER - YOU CAN JOIN IN ANY DAY OF THE WEEK - NOT JUST SATURDAY :o)


Good luck to all the finalists tonight ..... x







1 comment:

Denise said...

Amazing performance - great song xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes