Wednesday 21 July 2010

Simon Says ........ Sketch time!!


Good morning, thank the Lord it is my day off, I am shattered after only 2 days back at work after my holidays .... think I need another holiday already! At least I can sit and relax with some crafting - my favourite way to spend my free time. We have a really gorgeous sketch for you to follow this week on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog by our very talented Martine



As usual we have a rather fabulous prize of a $25 spending spree on the jam packed full of crafty must haves webshop by Simon Says Stamp ... thankyou Heidi for your kindness!




So as you can see I have been a very good crafter and followed the sketch without any little changes (artistic license, lol) that I usually do ... so proud of myself for behaving!! I thought I would have a play with this little cutie by CC Designs. She is called Rosalie with Roses and is available online at Simon Says Stamp. The papers are Basic Grey and are from the 6x6 Lemonade pad which is full of gorgeous colours and designs. Still loving my Martha Stewart doily lace punch and think I always will, it is so pretty and layers up beautifully. My roses are of course from Wild Orchid Crafts blinged up with my trusty stardust stickles!



Challenges

Basic Grey - Gingham
Bunny Zoe - Summer Days 
My Time to Craft - Check it Out
Papertake Weekly - Cute
Stampin' for the Weekend - Recipe 
Allsorts - Summer Days



I hope you all have a great week and get chance to join in our challenge this week. We all love visiting your blogs and remember we have a great prize up for offer. Before I go just a little reminder about the DT call that for the new Simon Says Stamp vintage blog that will be launching soon ..... check out all the details about how to apply here but hurry, you only have until Friday to apply!! 

Have a wonderful day xxx

19 comments:

Squirrel x said...

D'ja know, I think I would have known this was a Marcea card from 10 miles away - you really do know how to do colour missus! Fabulous card, the image is adorable and I love all your details. Hugs, Sxx

Terry said...

Hiya my sweet friend just love the bright colors and offcourse your coloring is perfect. wow....too bad your holiday is over sweetie but enjoy your day off. Hugs Terry and thanks for sharing your fab card. xxxx

Riet said...

So wonderful card Marcea,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Irena said...

Gorgeous card, the image is lovely, the papers are wonderful, great details.

Mephisto said...

WOW, really wonderful and sweet card to the sketch hun *gg*

Hugs
Domi

Kerry said...

Gorgeous card Marcea. You always mix colours really well. Stunnin layout. Love kerry xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a sweet and cute card Marcea, really wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Mina said...

oooohhhh shes fab Marcea, I love the CC girls dont you their hair is fab to colour...now dont be greedy your only allowed one holiday a month girl lol xxx

Mina said...

oops forgot to say...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Tara Godfrey said...

Such a sweet card, Marcea! I adore the Lemonade papers they are my all time Fave BG papers and the gingham ribbon you picked is perfect! Really cute image and beautifully coloured...I love this card to bits, hun!
Thanks so much for joining us at BG Challenges!
Hugs,t

Debs said...

Hi Marcea
I love the colours you have used on the gorgeous card and the image is one of my favourite CC Designs.
Thanks for playing along with my challenge at Allsorts this week.
Take care.
Debs xx

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Marcea :-) The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect :-) Lovely papers and embellies too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

sorry I am late popping by ,,, I was out all day yesterday :-)

Heather said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, love your choice of colours and papers. Fabulous colouring of that gorgeous little CC girlie.
hugs Heather xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

This is so sweet, Marcea! I really love the ribbon and punching...great image from C.C. too! :)

Thanks for yet another AWESOME Simon Says Stamp Challenge inspiration!

*mwah*
Steph

Lesley said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colours and the image is cute! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Nicola said...

Awe she´s gorgeous Marcea especially with your fab colouring. Your papers are delish and wow what a fantastic bow.
xx Mum xx

scotspanda said...

gorgeous image and the papers are stunning

thanks for joining in with the Allsorts fun this week

lotsalove

Amanda xx

** Isa ** said...

Look at those Yummy papers!!! Cute!!! xxx

Karen Howard said...

This is beautiful, love the papers and colors you used!

P.S. If you love challenges then my new sister blog is purr-fect for you:
www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

Hugs, Karen

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes