Friday 16 July 2010

Just Magnolia - A sketch


Good morning, ah it is good to be back in my craft room although I am missing the gorgeous weather I had on holiday. I couldn't believe my luck when the postie brought me my new Magnolia stamps from the summer kit just in time for me to make this weeks card on Just Magnolia - how lucky was that!
 The stamps all have a nautical.sea theme to them and I couldn't resist this super sweet mermaid Tilda which you can pre order from Simon Says Stamp I have used Magnolia papers too and they seemed to be perfect with lots of bubbles on them just like in the image.The aqua paper is actually christmas paper but why wait for christmas when you can use it now, lol.


 I used my clear spica pen over the scales and bubbles for a lovely shimmery appearance - it looks so pretty in real life.


I am also going to enter my card for the following challenges ...

Creative Card Crew - Die Cuts
Stampavie & More - Anything goes
Scrappy Frogs - Girly Girl


16 comments:

Terry said...

Hiya Marcea, you lucky lucky girl receiving those fabulous Magnolia stamps, just love them and yep LOVE your card such wonderfull colors and your coloring is AMAZING sweetie. Thanks for sharing and have a fab weekend. Hugs Terry xxxx

Véro said...

Oh my!What a lovely and wonderfull card!Tilda mermaid is so sweetie!You chose the true colors!I love so much

Sandie said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the dp. Wonderful image, can't wait to use mine.

"2 rather stupid Boxers..." - that really made me LOL. We have one rather stupid Boxer, I know exactly what you mean!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Marcea, this is gorgeous. Sue x

Riet said...

So wonderful card Marcea,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Irena said...

This card is adorable. The image is great, the papers are wonderful, every detail is very beautiful.

Ronda Archangelo said...

I love your card!! I love mermaids & all things beachy and can't wait to find the stamp and papers here in the States.

Danni said...

This is so pretty!! Love it!!

Chris (catt871) said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! I didn't order my kit this time around....boooo!! BUT I already preordered from Simon Says! YAHOO!!! Anyway, your card is sooo sweet!!! Mermaid Tilda is ADORABLE and your colouring is DIVINE!!!
Hugs,
Chris

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wow, your card is so adorable. So sweet and so wonderful, super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Unknown said...

Adorable! Love the calm colors and of course, Tilda is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Scrappy Frogs.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Oh, this is just darling! The image is wonderful and so are the colors and embellishments. So happy you could join in the fun with us this week at Creative Card Crew!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Such a beautiful card Marcea - the new Tilda image is adorable. Love your colouring and all the details - the pearls are an inspirational touch.
Love, Sylvia xxx

Linda said...

Hi Marcea I love your card and the lovely shades you coloured it in with. I am jealous that you have the Tilda mermaid already I have mine on pre-order so I will have to wait, love Linda

Janie Printz said...

Hi Marcea, love this card & your coloring ... Guess I'd better get my preorder finished so I can get my little mermaid ...
Terrific job !!!
Janie

Valérie Goldenschue said...

magnifique cette carte


thanks for joining us at SAM this time

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes