Thursday 15 July 2010

Guest Designer for A Pocket Full of Posies

 Hi everyone, just thought I would pop on and let you all know I am back from my hols ...... had a wonderful time with Glen and can hardly believe we are home already. I just wanted to share a card with you all that I should have posted earlier this week. Before I went on my holiday I was asked of I would be a guest designer for a new challenge blog on their 2nd week. The blog is for all of us crafters who love using flowers on their cards ..... of course I jumped at the chance. Why don't you pop over and have a look at this weeks challenge with Pocket Full of Posies which is a sketch to follow.

 
 I have used a beautiful Stampavie Sarah Kay stamp called Rose's Garden and have taken my colours from these gorgeous rich papers out of Basic Greys Indian Summer 6x6 pad. The stamp and papers are available from Simon Says Stamp online store. The flowers ae a mix of Magnolia blooms, Wild Orchid Crafts roses and the pretty bud and leaf sprays were a prize I won from Bunny Zoe Crafts a few weeks ago. You have 2 weeks to join in so I hope you get chance to play along.

Sorry this is such a quick post but I have loads to do ... shopping, washing etc but I will be back later trying to catch up with my other posts. It is good to be back ...... sort of xxx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi its nice to see you back and your card is gorgeous, love all your flowers xxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Marcea,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Little K Smith said...

Beautiful card Marcea, such a pretty image and adore the papers and colours too.
Kelly.x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Hi Babe
stunning card so beaitiful ,love the colours
hugs Dawnxxx
p.s i have 20 rolls of ribbon cards to give away on my blog

Lisa said...

Hi Marcea, Gorgeous card! I love the image and the colours are fab!

Lisa x

Annika said...

Gorgeous colours indeed! Your colouring is just stunning and those rose sprays look soo luxurious!!
Hugs
Annika

Kerry said...

Gorgeous card Marcea.

I love the rich colours of the paper which match the flowers and ribbon perfectly.

Love the image and how you have coloured it.

Love Kerry xx

angelwhispers said...

Such beautiful rich colours you have used on this fab card love it Chanelle xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes