Sunday 22 November 2020

Exciting Purchase - Cricut Maker



The journey back to crafting after a long break can be a long process. I’ve had a few false starts over the past couple of years. I’m in a position now where I have more time to be creative combined with the strong urge to get back. 

Yesterday I had a bit of a splurge and bought the cricut maker - I got a nice bundle thrown in too as part of a Black Friday deal from Hobbycraft. 

This cost me £380 which is a big spend but it is worth it to grab my interest and imagination  it is due to arrive on Tuesday and I can’t wait  I’ve lots to learn but I can’t wait  I guess my old, battered cuttlebug will be feeling even more abandoned lol  

Advice, tips and recommended groups to join are very much appreciated  

See you all soon with my first creation in a long while

Xxx



1 comment:

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Marcea, I had a couple of years away from paper crafting, but I didy yself a Cricut Explore One and made loads of things. Last year I bought the Maker and it was a brilliant purchase. It has so many possibilities. You can't go wrong by doing the project that came with the machine. Youtube is your best friend, I recommend Crifty Crafty, I've learnt a lot from her and I'm still learning. What I like by having a Cricut is that I can use it with my cardmaking! I have some projects on my blog if you would like to take a look.

Top tip, do not be afraid of your machine, there is always someone that can help!

Debbie x

PS There are loads of groups on Facebook.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes