Sunday 21 June 2020

WATCH THE BIRDIE - Fathers Day Card

Today’s card is the one I made for my dad for Father’s Day today. I coloured this image from LOTV a while ago but was saving it especially for him.



I have so many beautiful paper pads to use and I think the papers from this old pad by Basic Grey is perfect.



The sentiment diecut and little gems are from Hunkdory - there is a whole book of sentiments which are so handy for cards of all occasions.

Challenges



I hope you have all had a lovely weekend. I had a family bbq in my garden, social distancing of course, but what a wonderful thing to be able to spend time with family.



I cannot wait until I can cuddle little Michael again.


Take care my lovelies, stay safe and stay strong.
xxx

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is a great Fathers day card l just love those images from lotv lovely photo too hope your keeping well stay safe x

Creative world said...

Fabulous card design and coloring.Love your fathers day card...Thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

Creative world said...

Fabulous card design and colors.Love it...Thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes