Tuesday 24 November 2020

It's here - Cricut Maker Bundle - Black Friday deal

Hooray, my beautiful new Cricut Maker has arrived. I can't even describe how happy I am. I am feeling so motivated to start creating - it's brilliant!! I have missed paper and glue so much and I am raring to get back. 




Rather than rushing straight in I have spent today sorting my room out a bit - there is so much I have forgotten about. I have placed an order at Ikea for a few more shelves so hubby is collecting those tomorrow. I have also ordered a sit/stand chair which will be really useful I think - so much of my crafting was always done standing but my poor old back isn't as young as it once was.




I just don't know where to start with my cricut but I think I will be making lots of cards plus other crafty things too. My son is getting married next year so lots of invites to make too. He was only a teenager the last time I crafted regularly - where does the time go?


With Christmas just around the corner I am sure I will be making a few handmade gifts too.


Ah, it's great to feel like this again about crafting.




Here's me with a very cheesy grin after I unboxed all my goodies, lol. I got a great bundle from Hobbycraft saving over £120 which is just amazing.




And here is my test piece from setup .... I just had to choose this image lol. How gorgeous is the paper - it is from an old Kaisercraft pad from the Shaken not Stirred Collection. 


That's enough waffle from me.



I'll be posting a few videos also on my Youtube channel if you want to have a look. This one is a rather embarrassing unboxing of me being too excited hahaha.


Take care everyone, stay safe. See you in a couple of days

xxx


1 comment:

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Congratulations on your new toy, you are going to love it! I love the vinyl that you have with it! Have fun playing.

Debbie x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes