Monday 2 September 2019

STAMPtember PARTY with Simon Says Stamp ... 2019 with video tutorial

Are you ready to join the best party in town ...... it’s time for the 10th STAMPtember so grab a seat and get ready to join in the fun. Simon Says Stamp have so many wonderful things for everyone this year with fabulous new products plus special offer codes that are being shared on the blogs of the SSS family. Do pop over to the main post on the SSS blog to find out all the details so that you do not miss a thing.

If you can’t wait and you want to see all the new products straight away then head over and CHECK THEM OUT!!! Don’t forget to check out my promotion though first.





I have very kindly been sent the SENDING SYMPATHY stamp set that we all need in our collection .... for those moments when we need to let our nearest and dearest know that we are thinking of them in sad and difficult times. 





I decided to try a different style card and I created an inked background using distress ink pads. I really loved how the background turned out so I think I need to invest in buying some pads for blending the ink onto my card.







After creating the background I stamped lots of the lovely foliage stamps along the bottom of the card to create a silhouette effect using Memento Ink. I used my stamping platform for the first time and it really made stamping so much easier. 




I kept my card very simple with a flower embellishment and a few flat backed pearls. This stamp set is so versatile and I think you could stamp beautiful frames with the accessory stamps, I just love them so much.

Make sure you visit the other blogs to see what treats you can discover. Also check out Instagram and don’t forget to search these hashtags to make it even easier ... #STAMPtember #simonsaysstamp

Make sure you do not miss STAMPtember® Facebook Lives throughout the month. The first one will be Friday, September 6th, at noon EDT (5pm in the UK).

Throughout STAMPtember we will be celebrating every day posting exclusive collaborations, contests, prizes, special promotions, announcements, and more surprises! Simon’s blog will announce what we have planned every day so make sure to keep checking the blog.


If you would like to see how I made this card please visit my Youtube video ...



Have a wonderful time joining in the fun .... below are the products I used to make my card ... 


Happy STAMPtember everyone xxx


12 comments:

jazzyscrapper said...

I too love that background it turned out so pretty. Beautiful card Marcea.

TLady said...

Yes, I too like the blended background! ;)<3

Teresa Doyle said...

Marcea, your card is truly lovely, you chose beautiful colours for your blended BG. ♥ IT!

Lagene said...

Awesome creation, Happy SSS STAMPTEMBER! I especially love the lovely background colors!

Sunnyk57 said...

A beautiful card for such an occasion.

Talitha said...

What a pretty card! So soft and lovely a background.

LittleSher said...

Cool card with minimal color.

Gab said...

Very elegant card

Sandy M said...

Such a soft and muted card. I love it.

Annette Reed said...

This is lovely. I really like the background.

Jean said...

So very pretty!

La Rae said...

Lovely and tasteful.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes