Wednesday 18 September 2019

LOTV - James:Deck the Halls .... Copic Video

I thought I would share a real cute image from Lili of the Valley. It is so long since I coloured this cute little image. I will be making it up into a card very soon so as soon as I have I will share my card.

I am so happy to be back creating. I still need to refill a few of my copics but I am just going to do a few a month I think.

The inspiration for my colour choices was taken from my papers .... I love this twist on Christmas colours ... especially the dusky rose. The digi stamp is Deck the Halls and is one of the 'James' images 



I have uploaded my video to my Youtube channel also so if you haven't subscribed I would love for you to pop on over and have a look at my content.



Here is a list of my Copics that I used ....

E31, E33, E51, E53
R83, R85, RV11
YG01, YG23, YG25
Y15, Y17, YR21
BG09, BG23, YG41
C00, C3
 
Thanks for taking the time to visit .... see you all very soon xxx
#lotvdt #gifted



No comments:

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes