Saturday 28 September 2019

Deck The Halls - LOTV DT

I hope you are all having a lovely Saturday ... half way through the weekend already. I have spent quite a bit of time in my craft room this week. In fact I think it is the longest I have spent crafting in years. I am so happy to be creating again.



Today I have a cute Christmas card for you all. It is one of my favourite christmas stamps from Lili of the Valley. In a recent post I shared colouring it so it is good to get it made into a card.The papers are from an old paper pad by Dovecraft called Christmas Fancy and I really do love the colours - a nice modern twist on Christmas.


I have added lots of stickles as snow flakes and also on the star and around the edge of the card - I had to give it a good shake and prick the hole with a pin to get it flowing again. I have also added some glossy accents to the baubles to create a bit of shine and dimension.My poor stash has been neglected for so long. At least I am starting to show some love to me stash at long last.


I found some pretty lace with ribbon running through it which I had completely forgotten all about. I think it works really nicely with the colours of the papers and adds a pretty touch. I have been so distracted looking through all my things. I have forgotten about so many things that I own.

Challenges


I hope you have enjoyed my card today. Hopefully I will be back soon with another post and creation for you all. 

I would love it if you could comment where you love to shop for your new stash. There are so many new sites now, I feel a bit lost.
Thankyou for taking the time to visit - see you all very soon
Marcea xxx

12 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Marcea. I love James the bear and he looks fab here. Lovely papers too. My stash is definitely getting ignored at the minute...not enough hours in the day!
Lorraine x

Marie Bingaman said...

As always, James doesn't disappoint! He sure looks like he is balancing all he's got going on quite well! Thanks for sharing your cute card with us at Christmas With The Cuties for our ribbons and bows challenge! :)

~Marie B -DT

Lisa xx said...

Oooh this is so gorgeous, I always love to see James the bear!

Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Super cute card and lovely image. Thanks you for joining with us at https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2019/09/wk-39-anything-goes-crafting-challenge.html. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Terri Winske said...

Awwww, what a sweet card. Love the layout and the colors you used. This image is so adorable! Thanks very much for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!

Lynne said...

A super Christmas card with lovely papers and, of course, James - he's so cute! Thank you for joining in at Christmas with the Cuties. Lynne DT

Lina said...

I love your cute twist on Christmas!! Thank you for sharing with us at the Digichoosday challenge.
Lina DT

Elins Cards and other handscrafts said...

What a cute Christmas card Marcea ♥
Thanks for playing with our challenge at Crafty Sentiments Design
Hugs from Elin

Rocky said...

Thank you for joining us at CASS with this cute card, love the colouring.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wonderful Christmas creation. I love sweet James. Gorgeous colours! Thank you so much for joining in the fun with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Wends xoxo CaSS DT

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I do love sweet James! Wonderful Christmas creation. Love the colours you've chosen. Thank you so much for joining in the fun with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Wends xoxo CaSS DT

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet card, thanks for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties Cheers Sue N x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes