Saturday 26 April 2014

Tiny Treasure bracelet pattern review

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a lovely weekend. The weather is so changeable that I decided to stay in today and make myself a bracelet. It is my friend's wedding next weekend so I have a good excuse to make something just for me.

I had a look around online for a pattern that I liked and I found this pretty bracelet called Tiny treasure. The pattern is by BeeJang and you can find the link here.


I found the pattern very easy to follow. The instruction were clear and there are also lots of pictures to also help. I thought I would try some monofilament instead of my usual Fireline and I have to say I quite like it. i will need to wear my bracelet all night first before I decide to use it again but it seems very strong but also flexible. 

The beads I used are 6x8 crystal, 4mm bicones, 6mm Swarovski pearls and 11/0 seed beads. I used a toggle clasp in bronze which goes really nicely with the beads.

I decided to make a little video showing how the light captures the beads. I think in future I will always do a video but will probably plan it a bit better. This was all very impulsive and not really planned at all lol. Anyway, have a look and see how lovely it looks compared to the still photo.





I hope you found this useful. See you again soon xxx

2 comments:

Crafty Lark said...

This is so pretty Marcea, how enjoyable to wear something you have created. xx Flora

Sandra H said...

This is so pretty Marcea x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes