Friday 11 April 2014

Poncho set

Good morning everyone. What a busy week for me this week, 45 hours to work - only 6 left to do this afternoon thank goodness. Needless to say not much crafting has been done.

I am busy making wedding invitations for one of my colleagues though and i will share photos of them when she says I can lol.

In the meantime here is a photo my sister sent me of my little niece yesterday. She is wearing a cute crochet poncho and hat set that I made for her.



Hopefully I will have some new makes to share with you really soon
xxx


2 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Wotcha Missus! This little lady looks so happy, a gorgeous photo indeed. So, do you make that outfit in squirrel size then? (or is life too short, lol). Huggles xx

Tracy said...

Adorable!! She is a cutie.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes