Monday 14 April 2014

Perfect for bridesmaids

Happy Monday everyone. I have been a bit quiet this week but I have been hard at work and then it was my friends hen party at the weekend. I needed a lazy day yesterday to recover lol.

I am still making another friends invitations for her wedding and so that is taking up a bit of my time. They should be finished tomorrow or Wednesday hopefully and then I can start making my jewellery again.

Here is a little bracelet I have made for a friend of mine to give to one of her friends. I think these are perfect for bridesmaids as they are simple, pretty and can be made in any colour.



I am off to get ready for my appointment at the doctors - it is time for me to have my holiday vaccinations - only 3 weeks until we go to Turkey - I can't wait!

Have a great day everyone, I will try and post tomorrow too xxx



1 comment:

Sharon said...

These are beautiful Marcea and lovely to be able to match a wedding colour theme.
I have to start making my friends step daughters wedding invited this week and very excited about it. Hopefully they will be the first of many.
Hugs Sharon. x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes