Tuesday 11 June 2013

A little catch up

 

Evening everyone …. oh my word it is 2 months since my last post. I really must apologise for that. I need to get a bit more organised that’s for sure. I am still making jewellery and most of it is on my crafting profile on Facebook.

Today I thought I would remind you about the jewellery challenge I run on Beading Friends Forever. It is a monthly challenge split into a theme and tutorial. There is also a prize from Beads Direct so check it out. Remember you can also join BFF on Facebook ….. see you there.

The theme is to create a piece of jewellery that is multistranded …. here is my set that I created ….

purpleset

It is a really easy set to make – just beads and spacers but it looks pretty and memory wire bracelets are just so fun to wear.

For the tutorial we had a fabulous video showing how to create a leather wrap bracelet ….. I have made 2 so far and have lots of people asking me to make more of them.

garden wrap

Above a pink and purple bracelet. Below gold and pinks. Product links below. (similar button linked cos otherout of stock)

pinkbronzewrap

Products:

 Silver-Lined Milky Hot Pink Size 8 Round 10g Toho seed bead size 8 hex silver lined amethyst 10g

 

I think that will do for today – will try and share a few more makes later this week xxx

4 comments:

Crafty Lark said...

Love this colourful set and the bracelets are totally fab. Thank you for sharing, I love to see different projects. xx Flora

Sandra H said...

Gosh where does the time go!! These are so beautiful x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea, glad to hear that your still around and that you are enjoying making jewellery, at least you havent dissappeared altogether. Have fun, hugs Shirleyxxxx

Linda . J said...

Your jewelry creations are just gorgeousmMarcea, love the colours and your designs are beautiful.
Hugs Linda

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes