Tuesday 9 April 2013

Spikes and crystals

 

 

Good evening, I thought I would share a bracelet and earring set that I made myself at the weekend. Spikes are really on trend at the moment so I thought I should do my best to create something fun and easy to wear.

bluespikeset

I have to say I am so happy with this set and it was so easy to make. I just strung some lovely crystals and spiked spacers onto some stretch elastic and voila …. one really cool bracelet. The earrings were just as easy to make – I alternated crystals and lovely Swarovski spacers onto a head pin and then attached to my earring finding.  I got the idea from Beads Direct – they have some really fabulous inspirational videos and tutorials. I have added links below to the products.

Products:

Have a great evening xx

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow Marcea they are stunning the colour is so striking too x

Nannieflash said...

Beautiful creations love your colour choice to. hugs Shirleyxxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes