Friday 14 June 2013

Wrapped in leather

 

Good evening, look at me back so soon! I just thought I would share another couple of leather wrap bracelets-I am totally addicted making these. I love them and think they are great for summer.

The first one is made using navy suede cord and embellished with purple and silver seed beads. This was a custom order for an old friend and I think the colours are gorgeous.

navywrap

This next one is one that I made for myself. I bought some watermelon tourmaline beads a while ago and didn’t really know what I was going to do with them. Anyway, what a surprise they ended up as a wrap bracelet … this time with a beige suede cord …. pretty!!

watermelontourmalinewrap

Finally I am sharing a bracelet I have just finished this evening. Yes, another suede wrap bracelet but this time using some delicious beads I bought from Beads Direct in the sale ages ago. These are so pretty in real life – green stabilised tiger eye ….. wow!!!

stabtigereyegreen

I love how they all look different but are just different versions of each other. Pop over to Beads Direct if you fancy any of the materials used in these bracelets. They will all be there apart from the beads for the middle bracelet.

Right then, popping off for now but will try to post again before the end of the weekend x

2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Stunning collection Marcea, gorgeous colours.

Hugs Julie xxx

Sandra H said...

Oooooooh these are really gorgeous xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes