Saturday 18 December 2010

Music Saves My Soul Saturday

Morning everyone, I hope you are all having a lovely weekend so far ..... any snow for you yet?? None here today so far here but who knows what will happen later. So it is the last shopping weekend before christmas and I thought I would share one of my favourite songs ever!!





Oh Holy Night ...... wow, what an amazing song. There are lots of versions out there but wow, this gives me goosebumps everytime and makes me want to cry (I am a bit odd, lol) ..... hope you enjoy it....



I would love to hear your favourite Christmas song this week but you don't have to if you don't want to .... any song is fine. See you all next week xxxxxxx





4 comments:

Karin said...

This is my favorite Christmas song in the religious catagory :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I never heard this from Celine before I must be living under a rock ;o) Fabby song xx

Vanja said...

Beautiful song, I really love Celine Dion! :)

Hugs
Vanja

Ren-Yi said...

heh what great taste - i shared the exact same video last week! :D

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes