Thursday 30 December 2010

Lili of the Valley DT

Morning, oh wow it feels good to be back. It has been soooooooooooo long since I made a card. I am a little rusty and need a bit of practice again but I really loved making this little project. Lili of the Valley challenge has also returned and we would love to see something NEW ..... interpret this in anyway you like.


I have chosen one of the brand new images which will be available in a couple of weeks from the LOTV website - OMG these new images are so cute, they really are getting better and better - I just don't know how Lisa and Laila keep doing it!! To also tie into the theme I have made my easel card into a calendar - all ready for a brand new year!


A closer look at the sweet image - the sentiment is also a new LOTV one which will be available at the same time. I hope you get chance to play along with us - right, off to work now ..... but inly for one day - woohoo!!

15 comments:

Diane said...

Great idea to use the calendar as the stop on an easel card and I just love this image!
Diane x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Marcea,I love the image and your papers.

Happy New Year.
Hugs Riet.x

Cazza said...

What a fab idea Marcea - an easel calendar!! Love it :o)
So glad you're back too!!
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

Wow! What a great idea especially when the image is so cute. Who would want to put this beautiful card away? Turning the card into a calender is a truly inspirational idea. I am glad you have found your mojo again as your creations are stunning.

Thanks for sharing

julie

I am offering some candy over at my blog if you fancy taking a peak.

angelwhispers said...

Just adorable and such sweet colours glad to see you back!!! Happy New Year Chanelle xx

Juls said...

so sweet! Love the touches of glitter! Hugs Juls

Squirrel x said...

And about time too madam! It's been so quiet without you sweetie, and it's so good to see you have not lost the knack of beautiful creations - this one is a little cracker! Hugs, Sxx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

ohhhh Marcea,
what a sweet card.
i love the idea with this easel calender!!!
whoohoo.. i had to order 10 of my little calendars and only used 2.
for my CD holders

Lovely card hun also to the very sweet card to the Magnolia blog hop.
i loove it
Happy New Year

KOLOROWY ptak said...

beautiful card! very subtle and delicate! allowances and wonderful composition!

Happy New Year
Hugs :)

Dianne said...

Beautiful !!! What a great idea!! I know what you mean about getting back to crafting.

Hugs,
Dianne

KarenB said...

Super sweet! I love the adorable colours you used.

Great to see you creating again :)

Scrappy Scatty said...

this is so lovely xx

Spyder said...

Fabulous calendar...a lovely card you can have up all year!
((Lyn))

Alice said...

this is a beauty. love it!

Marie said...

Love the glitter and the dreamy colours.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes