Saturday 11 December 2010

Music Saves My Soul Saturday

Hi everyone ..... phew thank goodness for weekends! Another extremely busy and stressful week at work but hopefully it will start to settle a bit now we are getting used to the new IT system and the glitches are starting to be fixed. Still hard finding all the information quickly so my poor patients have had to be very patient with us all. My mum has also been in hospital but is improving now which is a relief to us all.



So onto this weeks tune .... I heard this yesterday and thought it would be perfect for sharing with you - I love feel good songs. I loved Back to the Future - such a brill film.



Thankyou all so much for playing along each week xxx




10 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Great choice of song, I love 'back to the future' too. Sorry to hear that your mum hasn't been well but glad she's improving. Hugs, Denise x

chrissy xx said...

Thank you Sweetie this brought back memories for me I have the old LP of this!!!
Chrissyxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Marcea
Glad to hear your mum is improving - thinking of you too xx

MagsB said...

Oh yes, that is a great song, and a great film! I still have such a crush on Michael J Fox! Thank you for posting!

Hope your mum is home soon

luv, Mags x

Sandie said...

wow, I haven't heard this in a long time!! Great choice :D

Glad to hear your mum is making progress xx

Vanja said...

I love Back to the Future, too, great song and great idea for a challenge, by the way! I'm off to post my choice now.
hugs, Vanja

Cheryl said...

This is an oldie but a goodie!

Karin said...

Thanks for the blast from the past.

Janet said...

cool challenge:) music is my life:)

Devlin said...

This is definitely feel-good-music!
Great choice!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes