Tuesday 19 June 2018

My biggest regret .....

...... is not continuing to blog when I had all you lovelies following me.  Well they say life goes full circle.  I am on the brink of a new point in my life. I am moving house next week, I am setting my craft room back up, I am the happiest I have been in so long.

My laptop will be back in action and I am going to be blogging on a regular basis. I will be giving my page a bit of a facelift .... I really need a nice new look whilst retaining all my past posts. I am so excited and cannot wait to get back ..... I hope to catch up with lots of you that I have lost contact with.

So what has changed over the past 6 years. 6 YEARS ..... how is it 6 years already since I blogged on a regular basis.

Please drop me a line if you are still about. Plus if you are new here please leave me a comment. I hope lots of you are still blogging. Drop me a comment guys so I can reconnect.

I am moving next Thursday so realistically it will be a couple of weeks before I am up and running. We won’t have WiFi for a while due to an issue with BT but rest assured I will be straight on here as soon as I have a connection.

If you want to see how my house is coming along then have a look ...

 

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my post. 
Marcea xx

No comments:

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes