Wednesday 16 May 2018

L’Oréal Pro Glow foundation now available in the UK

Hi everyone and welcome back. I am going to try and post more often but hopefully in a couple of months I will be back to regular posts. 

Today I just wanted to share with you a foundation that I have been waiting to try for ove a year. It has been available in America for so long and finally it is now available in the UK. 

L’Oréal pro glow is a radiant foundatiom and I think jig is perfect for someone, like myself, in their late forties. I just do not want matte foundations now that I am getting older. 

If you would like to see my first impressions of the foundation I have filmed a video on my YouTube channel. 


Currently the only place that you can buy the foundation in the UK is from Amazon .... it is available here .... 


No comments:

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes