Friday 9 January 2015

Help re challenges

Hi everyone, well I have been out of the card making game for quite a while but I am being tempted back into it at the moment. I have so much stash just sat in my craft room begging to be used.

Ages ago I deleted loads of stuff off my blog including a list of challenges. So I was wondering if you would like to share your favourite challenges with me. I have no idea whats out there now, I am so out of date. My cards will probably look so out of date now, I haven't bought anything new in ages. 

Please be kind as I find me way back into the land of paper crafts ..... I must admit I am quite excited. I am at work all weekend so will probably make a start on Monday colouring (attempting) an image and going from there. Today's job is to tidy my craft room and finish some jewellery.

See you all soon xxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Hi Marcea I hope this link helps.

http://paperplayful.blogspot.co.uk/

thread-bare said...

Sketch Saturday is still running. As is Cute Card Thursday. Pop over to my blog hun to see my list x

Marcea said...

thanks hun xx

Tracey T said...

Hi Marcea This is too good an opportunity to miss! I'd suggest Sweet Stampin' (still going strong!) here http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
It's a weekly stamping challenge and the themes tend to be reasonably broad.
We also have our sister challenge, Christmas at Sweet Stampin' here http://christmasatsweetstampindtblog.blogspot.co.uk
You don't have to stamp for this one. Have fun! Tracey x

Nicola said...

I will be watching this thread as I too am easing myself back into crafting after almost two years xxx

Janet said...

I'm also on the lookout for some challenges to get me started again. I have a few Christmas challenges bookmarked, but it is everyday challenges I am looking for.

crafty creations said...

Hi Marcia - all that stash just waiting to be used - there are some fabulous challenges out there - I have a list on my blog - they will also lead you to others

Happy Crafting x Hilda

Sue Nicholson said...

Great to see you back, looking forward to seeing your creations.

Cutie Pie Challenge and Chocolate Coffee and cards Challenge.

Cheers
Sue N
x

Karina said...

Hi Marcea, great that you will continue making paper crafts! Looking forward seeing your first ones after quite a while. I can recommend you the Deep Ocean Challenges, fortnightly challenges. Look at www.deepocheanchallengeblog.blogspot.com. Would love to see you joining there. At the moment we have the theme 'Winter Dreams'. Also take a look at my blog as I have a large list of other challenges. Hope this helps :-).
Hugs, Karina

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes