Friday 23 January 2015

A couple of hats

Hi there. I know I am supposed to have made a card by now but I have been back on nights and a couple of friends asked me to make them a hat each. The great thing with crochet is that I can plonk my bum on the sofa in front of the tv with hubby and just make something at the same time.

I really love this pattern so much. I also think it would look great with a nice big turn up instead of the brim and then pop a great big pompom on the top - maybe I will make myself one like that.



The pattern is available free from Yarn Inspirations here if you want to make one for yourself. 

I have loads of hats to make for people I know so expect a few more popping up here in the next couple of weeks. Have a great weekend everyone ... see you all soon x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Marcea your hats are amazing and the crochet is a lovely pattern xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes