Wednesday 23 May 2012

Simon Says … Father’s Day Card / Male Card




Good morning – woohoo, summer has arrived …… and I am at work for 13 hours, sigh! Never mind, I have taken my skirt and t-shirt to wear on the way home hopefully and should hopefully enjoy a little sunshine with the roof down on the drive home. It looks like it is going to be a glorious week so I might enjoy a little sunshine on Friday and Saturday whilst I am off. Can’t complain though cos I had a lovely day off yesterday.

So back to the job in hand. It is Wednesday so we all knows that means a brand new theme on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog. This week it is one of those themes that we just don’t do often enough ……. we would love to see you make a male card or a Father’s Day card.




I have to admit to struggling with male cards. I do love my ribbons and flowers but for obvious reasons I have given them up for this week. However I am now thinking I could have added a nice ribbon and charm to my card – maybe next time. I still managed a bit of bling though hehe.




I am really fond of sweet Humphrey – this stamp is from the latest release and the link can be found below. I have put my copics to one side and coloured this cutie with my Spectrum Noir pens which Simon Says Stamp Online Store stock – go check them out, they are so reasonably priced!




I have a bit of news for you …. did you know that Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog are having a DT Call? I bet that got your attention – make sure you pop over to the blog for more details …… I can honestly say it is an amazing team to be a part of.




So as usual one very lucky winner chosen at random will win a $50 voucher to spend at Simon Says Stamp Online Store – good luck!


Products:

catchingupDEL009_bundlejp986petalpushersicandy751729brightsmementoblack

….and that’s your lot. Good luck with the challenge and also the DT Call xxx

12 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Joy said...

I just adore how sweet and cute this little elephant is, perfect little boys card, hugs

julie_woolston said...

This is a gorgeous card Marcea,love this image and the papers are lovely.

Hugs Julie x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Can't beat Humphrey :O) love this creation sweetie, hope work passes quickly for you

ali x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, sooooo cute :)
big hugs Mandy xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea :-) I need to get me a Humphrey :-) he is just sooo cute :-) Love the papers and CAS design ,,, perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x

coops said...

stunning card marcea.i love the sweet humphrey :D

xx coops xx

June Nelson said...

Aw Marcea what a lovely card darlin, im loving your pens too I may have to try a set of these, they sure do colour nicely, but then its probably you lol its gorgeous hunnie xxxxxxxxxx

downrightcrafty said...

oh Marcea I have a problem with male cards too, the pretty bits just don't seem to fit so well on them lol, however this is gorgeous love the colouring and the little bling gem is just perfect
hugs Kate xx

Heather said...

This is gorgeous Marcea, I love the papers and I love Humphrey he is adorable and his goose!!
hugs
Heather xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous male card, Marcea! I just love this image and the papers are gorgeous!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Unknown said...

Awww this is adorable Marcea, what a fun card, love the DPs too xxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes