Wednesday 23 May 2012

The Paper Shelter – Bling It On



Good evening, well I managed to survive at work today on the hottest day of the year despite being so very busy. I just have tomorrow to go and then I get a couple of days off plus a night out with hubby on Friday so I am looking forward to it!!!!

Sorry I am late today with my card for The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog but to be honest 2 cards in one day is a lot to post for me so a break in between is probably a good thing lol.

The challenge this week is Bling it On so what a perfect theme for me!!!! I am so in love with these images that I just enjoy colouring them so much. Here is my card ……



This beautiful image is called 'Lets's make a Pic-nic' and I think she is just so sweet.




I took the inspiration for my copic colours from the beautiful papers - these are Kaiser (again, I think I am seriously in totally addicition mode with this brand) and they are from the 'The Lake House' pad .... delish!!!!! A nice change is the platinum stickles, I think I like it almost as much as the stardust - now that says something!



The scrummy diecuts are from a rather naughty friend of mine who sent me some die cuts but also sent me the delish dies for my birthday - thankyou hunny ....mwah, they are so pretty x




...and look, I even did the inside too - aren't I good!

So that's it for today ...... I really hope you can join in. Check out the challenge blog for details of the prize and also for more inspiration.
Challenges:
Kaboodle Doodles – Dressed for Success
Truly Scrumptious – Pretty in Pink
Creative Inspirations – Anything Goes
Enjoy the sunshine tomorrow xxx

15 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Marcea, Gorgeous card! Love this sweet image and delish papers :-)

Lisa x

julie_woolston said...

This is gorgeous Marcea, a adorable image and lots of lovely detail.

Hugs Julie x

downrightcrafty said...

wow love the edge punch so pretty and perfectly fits this card with it's gorgeous papers and sweet image
Hugs Kate xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Marcea such a sweet image and beautiful details.
luv
Debby

Sheila said...

Finally you've stopped stroking them and started using them...LOL!!, this is utterly lush sweetie, love the image & your colourwork on her is gorgeous, but agree with you those DPs are lush!!.
Have a good day huni mwahhhx
Hugs
Sheila xx

Claveh said...

Marcea, this is just beautiful, I love the colours you have used on this card, lovely. xxx

coops said...

so stunning marcea.really love your colours and gorgeous sweet image :D

xx coops xx

June Nelson said...

Aw she is so beautiful and I just adore that colour combo andyour colouring, simply beautiful me darlin xxxxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Marcea. Love this image,and the colours/papers are fab.
Lorraine x

Patty Sue 2 said...

Marcea,
I was posting my card at Creative inspirations and saw your lovely card. I just wanted you to know how much I liked it. I have had a grand time snooping around your blog...you now have a new follower!

pamela said...

Pretty coloring!

Nicola said...

Ooh your card is stunning Marcea, love your colouration and agree these papers are lush. Your floral detail is so pretty and I adore the gorgeous corner flourish, feel I should treat myself to this. -x-

rosie said...

gorgeous x

Unknown said...

oh my, your coloring is fabulous! the image is adorable too :)

Steph said...

What a pretty card, I love all the details you've added x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes