Sunday 21 June 2015

My latest project ..... Lily Pond Blanket

I have discovered 2 amazing blankets that I want to crochet. I really could not decide which to make first but in the end I have decided to make this gorgeous Lily Pond blanket.
The pattern is free and is made in lots of different blocks which are joined together. I just adore it. I bought my wool yesterday for the project and couldn't wait to get started.




I have to say that I didn't really move from my sofa from the middle of the afternoon until I finally went to bed. I did manage to complete my first block though so I am happy about that. I think hubby is dreading this project because the housework is probably just going to have to wait hahaha.  Here is my first completed block.




I shall keep you all up to date with how my blanket is coming along. If you would like to make one too the pattern can be found here


1 comment:

Simply Shaz said...

Glad to see that its not just me doing the old crocheting lol, am still papercrafting but crochet also. Cant wait to see each of your blocks :)
Shaz x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes