Saturday 2 August 2014

on yer bike .... and a freshwater pearl bracelet

Hi there, hope you are having a nice start to the weekend.

So something very strange has happened - I have been bitten by the cycling bug. Not a nibble but a massive great big BITE!

I have had a couple of rides out on my mountain bike this week ( 12 miles and 16 miles) and I won.t lie, the chunky tires really make it hard work.



Soooooooooooooo I have only gone and ordered a rather fabulous road bike .... just waiting to get my gorgeous new Cannondale ..... I think I am in love!



So if you are on Strava add me and we can follow each other. I am very excited about this and plan to get some serious miles in if I can.

*************

Oh yes, crafting lol ...... here is a freshwater pearl bracelet that I made for my sister to give to one of her friends as a gift.



3 comments:

Sharon said...

So pleased you are enjoying the cycling bug and your new bike looks fabulous.
Your bracelet is gorgeous and I am sure it will be treasured.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sandra H said...

This is stunning x

Dawny P said...

Hey chick. I've got a Giant hybrid and it's fab for most surfaces. That biking bug bites fo sho. But the fresh air and exercise together is hard to whack. Wish we lived closer cos we could cycle together xxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes