Sunday 6 July 2014

proud as poncho

Hi there, it is ages since my last post. I just do not know where the time has gone. I have been busy as usual with work and my crafts but sadly I haven't blogged.

I have really been enjoying watching the tour de France this weekend on the telly - it has been here round by us and wow, Yorkshire has done us all proud :)

I have been working on a poncho for myself the last few weeks. This is the first time I have made a large item and I am really pleased with it. It is all single crochet so it seemed to take ages but it was worth it. I am going to make another in dark grey - I bought the wool today so I will get it started soon.



I just need to autumn to arrive now :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend



1 comment:

Sam Healey said...

I love this - could I ask what pattern you followed please? It looks fabulous :) xxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes